Thursday, September 5, 2013

Branch Bank Managers: Please Clean the Cobwebs on your Drive-up Stations

"Do you know how filthy the window is out here? It's covered in cobwebs and leaves."

The teller condescending regurgitated the customer service script which has no answer for housekeeping complaints.

"Could you just mention it to your manager, if they came out and look they could get the house-cleaners (who come every day) to take care of it.

I got the glazed over stare of, "You are blocking customers will you please move on and never speak to me  again. Who are YOU to complain."

I decided to talk to a manager in person. I signed the waiting list clipboard. I waited for a manager.

"Do you know how filthy the window is out here? It's covered in cobwebs and leaves. If you just go and look you could get the house-cleaners (who come every day) to take care of it."

The manager regurgitated the customer service script which has no answer for housekeeping complaints. I got the smiling version of, "You are blocking customers will you please move on and never speak to me  again. Who are YOU to complain."

This has got to stop.

Report card for this week:

Bank Of America Monroe Drive: Filthy, please tell house cleaners to clean every day.
Bank Of America North Druid Hills: Filthy, please tell house cleaners to clean every day.
Wells Fargo Monroe Drive: Filthy, please tell house cleaners to clean every day.

Chase on Cheshire Bridge: Spotless and shiny. Bravo.

"Is there anything else I can help you with today?"

2 comments:

  1. The Bank of America sucks. It has always sucked. I had a mortgage with them in 1961, they sucked then. After I paid the mortgage off I swore I would never deal with them again and I haven't. But they did one fine thing. During the Watts Riots in Southern California around 1970 the local Bank of America building was burned down. One day later a new structure had been lifted into place with a crane and was open for business. But I'm still not going to deal with them. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://architecturetourist.blogspot.com/2013/09/branch-bank-managers-please-clean.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive